THIS POSTING HAS BEEN FLAGGED FOR REMOVAL!
Seriously Craigslist, WTF? Why the rejection?
My friend is moving and I have been trying to help her sell some stuff. We know this is an old school television, but she is only asking $50.
Sony KP 43T70 – 43″ Rear Projection TV with a Stand
TV is in perfect working order and looks great!
- Dual color filter system
- 3-line digital comb filter
- 2-tuner picture-in-picture (PIP)
- 30 watts audio power, 2 speakers
- 2 rear, 1 front S-video input, regular A/V inputs and component inputs
- Channel Label, On Screen Menu, Multi-Language Menu, Sleep Timer, Closed Caption, Parental Lock, V-Chip
He has sent me this love note 3 times now:
This posting has been flagged for removal.
Please be sure to comply with posted guidelines and the CL TOU:
Information on flagging and community moderation is available:
Advice from CL users about flagging can be found in flag help forum: https://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=3.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your understanding.
No Craigslist, the only thing I understand is that there are some crazies who have nothing better to do than flag anything that anyone posts. And your system lets them do it and does not seem to penalize them for the abuse.
You know that TV really doesn’t look that bad, maybe I’ll give her $50 and stick it in my spare bedroom!